1 tablet contains meloxicam 7.5 mg and auxiliary substances: microcrystalline cellulose, lactose monohydrate, gelatinized starch, corn starch, sodium citrate, colloidal anhydrous silica, magnesium stearate.
The preparation is in the form of tablets intended for oral use. It works on the basis of a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug, which is meloxicam. This component is responsible for anti-inflammatory properties. As a result, it relieves pain and lowers elevated body temperature. The mechanism of action of the drug is based on the preferential retention of cyclooxygenase COX-2 in relation to COX-1.
- allergy to the constituent substances of the preparation or other NSAIDs
- symptoms of: dyspnea, asthma, urticaria or nasal polyps, angioneurotic edema,
- serious impairment of kidney or liver function,
- stomach ulcer or duodenal ulcer
- stroke blood to the brain or gastrointestinal bleeding,
- severe heart failure,
- pregnancy (third trimester) and breastfeeding
- administration to children and adolescents under 15 years of age.
Use in adolescents over 15 years of age and adults in osteoarticular and muscular pain accompanying rheumatoid and degenerative diseases of the joints.
The product is recommended as part of a short-term treatment of exacerbations of rheumatic symptoms, e.g. rheumatoid arthritis, juvenile rheumatoid arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis.
Dosage: To be used
orally. A dose of 1 tablet / 24h is recommended. Do not use for more than a week without medical consultation.