One tablet contains 7.5 mg of meloxicam. The other ingredients are lactose monohydrate, povidone, crospovidone, magnesium stearate.
ASPICAM BIO is an oral medicine that works on meloxicam. This substance belongs to the category of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). It is responsible for anti-inflammatory properties. As a result of alleviation of inflammation, there is also a reduction in pain and elevated body temperature. The effect of meloxicam is a result of the preferential retention of COX-2 cyclooxygenase versus COX-1. ASPICAM BIO is a tablet designed for oral use.
- Hypersensitivity to the components of the product
- Pregnancy (III trimester)
- Use in adolescents and children under 15 years of age
- Asthma, nasal polyposis, angioneurotic edema and urticaria, recognized as an effect of acetylsalicylic acid or other NSAIDs
- bleeding From the gastrointestinal tract or perforation of the gastrointestinal tract, causally related to prior administration of NSAIDs.
Gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcers
severe liver and / or heart disorders
severe renal failure in non-diabetic patients
gastrointestinal bleeding, cerebral bleeding or other bleeding disorders
Use in the context of short-term exacerbations symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis, such as juvenile rheumatoid arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis, rheumatoid arthritis. Also recommended for osteoarthritis and muscular pain associated with rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis.
Orally. It is recommended to take a dose of 1 / 24h. Do not use for more than 7 days.