BIODERMA PHOTODERM KID - MILK FOR CHILDREN SPF50 + Action :
• With high efficiency against UVB rays and incomparable resistance to extreme UVA rays, Photoderm KID reliably protects against sunburn and premature skin aging .
• The unique patented * Cellular BIOprotection ® complex is a significant step against the risks of cell damage and provides optimal protection of skin cells.
• The light blue color of Photoderm KID ensures visible and homogeneous application on the whole face and body and thus guarantees optimal protection. All areas are protected!
The blue color disappears quickly after application.
• The smooth structure of Photoderm KIDprovides a feeling of extreme softness of the skin.
Photoderm KID is non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic, guarantees excellent tolerance, has no greasy effect, leaves no traces.
• Photoderm KID is light resistant .
* Patent for BIODERMA
BIODERMA PHOTODERM KID - MILK FOR CHILDREN SPF50 + Instructions :
• Apply Photoderm KID abundantly (the smaller amount of the product reduces the level of sun protection accordingly) and in any case before sun exposure.
• Apply Photoderm KID frequently and after every bath, friction or sport.
• Do not bake babies and young children in the sun! The abuse of the sun is harmful to health.
BIODERMA PHOTODERM KID - MILK FOR CHILDREN SPF50 + Properties :
100 ml tube.
BIODERMA PHOTODERM KID - MILK FOR CHILDREN SPF50 + Ingredients :
WATER (AQUA), DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, OCTOCRYLENE, METHYLENE BIS-BENZOTRIAZOLYL TETRAMETHYLBUTYLPHENOL, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL
METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE, CYCLOMETHICONE, C20-22 ALKYL PHOSPHATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, ECTOIN, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, RHAMNOSE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT, CREATINE, C20-22 ALCOHOLS, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, XANTHAN GUM, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CITRIC ACID, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, BLUE 1 (CI 42090), DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CHLORPHENESIN, PHENOXYETHANOL.