- BRAUNOL Multifunctional disinfectant solution suitable for skin and mucosal decontamination, as well as for wound healing both fresh and hard to heal. At the time of use, ie after one minute, it shows complete bactericidal and fungicidal activity.
100 g of the solution contains 7.5 g of povidone monohydrate with 10% content of assimilable iodine and purified water, sodium dihydrogenphosphate, sodium iodide, macrogol lauryl ether 9, sodium hydroxide.
Formulation meeting the hygiene and hand and skin disinfection requirements (DGHM / VAH, RKI).
Its action includes bacteria including MRSA (methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus) and mycobacteria, protozoa, fungi, viruses and spores.
The skin may be applied in the form of an undiluted solution for cleaning and disinfecting the mucosa, burns and other wounds or in the form of a diluted solution. In addition, it can also be used to moisturize the dressings.
The solution has a brown coloration from iodine, which at the same time makes it easier to use.
Methods of use:
- Hygienic hand disinfection - 3 ml of liquid rub in hands for 1 min, then wash hands
- Surgical hand disinfection -2 x 5 ml of liquid rub in hands for 5 min.
- Disinfection of skin poor in sebaceous glands: before injection and puncture, concentrated solution for 15 sec.
- Disinfection of skin with poor sebaceous glands: before joints, body cavities and cavernous organs and before operation, concentrated solution for a minimum of 1 min