1 tablet contains 25 mg sildenafil (sildenafilum)
The preparation should be used in adult men to achieve erection allowing sexual intercourse.
It works on the basis of sildenafil, which is a potent selective inhibitor of cGMP specific phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5), the process responsible for the degradation of cGMP in the corpus cavernosum. The active substance causes an erection by the action of the peripheral. When sexual stimulation when there is a stimulation of metabolism, mediated by nitric oxide and cGMP PDE5 activity by stopping the drug induces an increase in the concentration of cGMP in the corpus cavernosum. It should be noted, however, that the state of sexual stimulation and arousal are needed to sildenafil brought the expected results.
- hypersensitivity to active components of the preparation
- concomitant nitrates or drug release nitric oxide
- cardiac disorders or hepatic acute intensity
- a recently had a stroke or heart attack, hypotension
- declared blindness formed as a result of non-arteritis anterior ischemic optic neuropathy nerve.
- hereditary degenerative changes of the retina, for example. Retinitis pigmentosa (retinitis pigmentosa)
Oral use. In adults, it is recommended to use at the beginning of a dose of 50 mg / 24h. Take the drug for at least 60 minutes before sexual activity. If necessary, the dose may be increased to 100 mg / 24h, or reduced to 25 mg / 24h.