- MOILEC a drug acting on the basis meloxicam, which reduces inflammation, reduces elevated body temperature and exhibits analgesic properties. Preparation takes prostaglandin synthesis of mediators of inflammation.
MOILEC rheumatoid arthritis symptoms Composition:
1 tablet. It comprising: Meloxicam 7.5 mg
MOILEC rheumatoid arthritis symptoms Action: The drug is in the form of tablets intended for oral use. It consists of meloxicam, I belong to the group of NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs). Responsible for anti-inflammatory effects by blocking the synthesis of prostaglandins, which are mediators of inflammation. In addition, preparation relieves pain and exhibits antipyretic.
MOILEC rheumatoid arthritis symptoms Contraindications:
- allergic to ingredients or other medicines in the category of NSAIDs
- the last 3 months of pregnancy
- use in children and adolescents below 15 years of age
- bleeding from the gastrointestinal tract
- stomach ulcers or duodenum
- liver or kidney
- gastrointestinal bleeding, bleeding in the brain or other disorders extending the bleeding
- cardiac disorders
It is recommended to use the drug in case of short-term exacerbation of symptoms of rheumatoid diseases, eg. With rheumatoid arthritis, juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis.
For oral use while eating. For adults and adolescents over 15 years of age administer 1 tabl./24h.