1 tablet contains 10mg Prasteronum (prasterone).
Stymen, is a very popular and effective preparation, which was developed with the aim of men over 40 years of age, in whom there may be shortages prasterone affecting the physical and sexual body.Stymen, it affects the quality of sexual life of men and helps to maintain satisfaction with sexual intercourse without worrying about the good condition.
It may help to treat a number of conditions, including lupus, multiple sclerosis and Alzheimer's disease. It is also used to help strengthen the immune system, promote weight loss and increase strength, energy, and muscle mass. It can also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor. The use of Prasterone for these conditions is not evaluated and no approved foods and medications.
Before using Prasterone :
Some medical conditions may interact with Prasterone . Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- If you are pregnant, planning pregnancy or breastfeeding
- If you are taking a prescription or nonprescription medicine, an herbal preparation or a dietary supplement
- If you are allergic to medicines, food or other substances
- If you have a history of heart disease, a low "good"? cholesterol (HDL), diabetes, liver problems, kidney problems, enlarged prostate or prostate cancer, breast or uterine tumors, or mental disorders
- If you are taking any androgen or estrogen replacement medicine
- If you are at least 40 years old
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with Prasterone . Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Anticoagulants (eg, warfarin) because the risk of serious side effects, such as bleeding, may be increased
- Carbamazepine because the risk of toxic effects, such as nausea, vomiting, severe drowsiness and trouble walking, can be increased
Androgens (eg, testosterone), oral contraceptives (eg, contraceptives) or estrogen because side effects can be increased by Prasterone
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Prasterone can interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your doctor before starting, stopping or changing the dose of any medicine.
Orally, during a meal. The drug is recommended to be taken once daily in the morning. Dosage should be adjusted to a concentration of prasterone levels and efficacy. The recommended starting dose for men is 10 mg / day (1 tablet), the maximum dose of 50 mg / day (5 tablets). The initial dose should be titrated (10 mg / day every 2 weeks) until the desired therapeutic effects. The product is intended for long term use, the effects are visible after several weeks of use.Explore the properties of the drug described in the leaflet before use.