BONGEN drinking ampoules Purpose:
The Bongen product contains high-quality ingredients that accumulate in the human joints and support the functioning of the joint apparatus.
It is a specially developed combined formula containing hyaluronic acid and vitamin C, which contributes to the formation of collagen for the normal functioning of bones and cartilage , as well as for the normal function of the skin.
The product contains vitamin D, which contributes to:
- normal absorption / utilization of calcium and phosphorus;
- maintaining the normal condition of the bones;
- maintaining a normal concentration of calcium in the blood;
- maintaining normal muscle function.
Composition of 1 ampoule:
- Hydrolyzed Collagen type II - 1000 mg;
- Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid - antioxidant) - 500 mg;
- Hyaluronic acid - 50 mg;
- Vitamin B3 (nicotinamide) - 16 mg NE;
- Vitamin D (cholecalciferol) - 5 g.
Excipients: water, fructose, potassium sorbate (preservative), sucralose (artificial sweetener), orange flavor.
Food supplement with sweetener.
|nutritional value||per 1 ampoule|
|saturated fatty acids||0 g|
BONGEN drinking ampoules A way of use:
Recommended daily dose: 1 ampoule per day.
Recommended time of reception: before breakfast.
Duration of administration: for optimal effect it is recommended to take the product for 3-6 months.
BONGEN drinking ampoules Drinking only: shake before use.
World patent for the design of the ampoule, providing:
- ability to drink the contents directly;
- easy to open container;
- unbreakable and recyclable material.
Do not use during pregnancy, lactation and children under 12 years.
Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients.
Keep out of reach of small children.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
The product is not a substitute for a varied diet.