For the reasons stated below, we cannot deliver to the following countries;
As at 11th May 2018
Operational Issues preventing Parcel acceptance and processing
- Guatemala - Guatemala post has informed us it is currently facing difficulties with backlogs of mail. Service is suspended until further notice - Mail posted to Guatemala will be returned to the sender while the suspension of service is in place. This is expected to continue until at least June 2018.[Note: a globalexpress service is still available to this country]
- Venezuela - The local political situation has disrupted mail flows into Venezuela and our supplier has had to stop delivering mail in to Venezuela. Service is suspended any mail on hand will be returned to sender while the suspension is in place. [Note: a globalexpress service is still available to this country]
Civil Unrest, Conflict, UN Embargo or Political Instability affecting Parcel acceptance and processing
- Afghanistan - All regions [Note: a globalexpress service is available to this country]
- Guinea-Bissau - All regions
- Ivory Coast - ONLY regions Bouake, Korhogo and Odienne are suspended
- Libya - All regions [Note: a globalexpress service is available to this country]
- Somalia - All regions
- Syria - All regions
- Ukraine - ONLY Regions 83-87 (Donetsk Oblast); 91-94 (Luhansk Oblast); 95-98 (Crimea); 99 (Sevastopol); [Note: a globalexpress service is available to this country]
- Yemen - All regions [Note: a globalexpress service is available to this country]
Update: 20th July 2018
South Africa continues to have extremely long delays in processing import parcels and currently remains in a state of being substantially delayed. Current estimates are that processing is taking longer than 2 weeks and in some cases for some products as long as 5 weeks. Therefore, all services to South Africa are subject to severe delays affecting our globalvalue and globalpriority services. Recent strikes have now ended, but the situation remains unchanged.
Our globalexpress service remains unaffected; Further updates will be posted when these become available.
Further updates will be provided when they become available.
Update: 24th May 2018
Delays into Brazil due to volume and customs issues have persisted since October 2017. Delays in handing over have been resolved, but normal service has not yet resumed.
Our globalpriority and globalvalue products continue to be affected, however, our globalexpress product is working normally as an alternative product.
As always, further updates will be made when these become available.
Update: 24th May 2018
We have been advised that although delays still exist when posting to Canada, parcel delivery is still slowly returning to normal and we remain hopeful of a normal service in the near future. This had previously caused delays of up to 5 working days to some parts of Canada on our globalpriority and globalvalue services. Until we receive full confirmation of a return to normal service, we continue to suspend the Service Guarantee on our globalpriority service as a result of this processing / operational issue. We will update this as soon as we have any further information.
Japan - Weather
Japan Post have informed us that the areas of Gifu, Kyoto, Osaka, Hyogo, Okayama, Hiroshima, Tokushima, Ehime, and Kochi in Western Japan have experienced typhoons, heavy rain and massive flooding. As a result, many parcel processing sites have been closed and will remain closed until the situation improves. A number of roads and highways have become inaccessible to vehicles further delaying the delivery of parcels to the area.
The postcode areas currently affected by this are those that start with code 50, 53-59, 60-62, 65-67, 70-73, 76, 78-79 are currently affected.
As this is a moving situation, we will provide updates when we are given them by our partners in Japan.
Barbados - Operational Issues
Bahamas Post has advised that they are experiencing delays in shipping, processing and delivery of all parcels as a result of mechanical and electrical issues at their main office of exchange.
We have been advised this should be resolved by 25th July, further updates will be sent through in due course should this situation change.
UK parcel services
All our drivers are out collecting and delivering as normal today.
Delivery of goods in August 2018
Goods ordered by July 30 will be delivered in August as usual. Also purchased items from UK warehouse until August 6th. Other items will be delivered in September. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Last updated: 7:03 Monday. 30th July.