DEXAK SL Composition:
Each sachet of granules for oral solution contains 25 mg of dexketoprofen
salt form of dexketoprofen trometamol. Other components include: Ammonium glycyrrhizinate, Neohesperydyno-dihydrochalcone, Quinoline Yellow (E-104), Lemon Flavor, sucrose, colloidal hydrated silica
DEXAK SL Action:
DEXAK SL is a drug having the form of granules for oral solution. It consists of dexketoprofen, which is one of the NSAIDs, or nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Possessing analgesic and anti-inflammatory. In addition DEXAK SL effectively lowers elevated body temperature. Reducing pain can be observed as early as 30 minutes after ingestion.
DEXAK SL Contraindications:
- allergic drug components or other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs)
- ulcers of the stomach and (or) the duodenum, bleeding from the stomach or intestines or prolonged gastrointestinal disorders as indigestion, heartburn
- photoallergy or phototoxic reaction during treatment ketoprofen or fibrates;
- attacks of asthma, acute allergic rhinitis, nasal polyps, urticaria (vesicular rash), angioedema or wheezing after treatment with NSAIDs;
- bleeding from the stomach or intestines or perforations associated with the intake of preparations of NSAIDs are taking in to treat pain
- bowel disease, accompanied by chronic inflammation (ulcerative colitis or Crohn's disease);
- severe heart failure, kidney or liver
- hemorrhagic diathesis or coagulation disorder;
- the last 3 months of pregnancy and lactation
- use in patients under 18 years of age
DEXAK SL Indications:
It is recommended to use the drug in people over the age of 18 within the short-term treatment of pain, primarily mild or moderate, eg. The pain of a musculo-skeletal pain and menstrual pain surgery.
DEXAK SL Dosage:
For oral use. Apply in a dose of 12.5 mg every 4-6 hours or 25 mg every 8 hours. Do not take more than 75 mg / 24h. Apply at least 15 minutes before eating.