OXIBIO ANTIOXIDANT. OXIBIO is a precise combination of powerful antioxidants:
H-acetyl-cysteine, Alpha-lipoic acid, Lutein and Zeaxanthin.
- N-acetyl-cysteine- is a derivative of the sulfur-containing amino acid cysteine. NAC has a direct antioxidant effect, especially in the liver. It also contributes to the enhanced synthesis of the most important cellular antioxidant - glutathione. The absorption of pure glutathione as a dietary supplement is negligible and it has been shown that the use of NAC is a better approach to increasing glutathione levels. NAC also has a secretory effect and is widely used in clinical practice in lung diseases. Prophylactic administration of NAC in patients with chronic bronchitis has shown a positive effect on the frequency and severity of bacterial infections. There are many data on the hepatoprotective and antitumor effect of NAC.
- Alpha-lipoic acidis a broad-spectrum antioxidant normally produced in the body. There are other cellular antioxidants (glutathione vitamin E, vitamin C,) after a free radical attack. It can bind a number of heavy metals, leading to the formation of free radicals. For decades, alpha-lipoic acid has been used to prevent and treat complications of diabetes (damage to nerves and blood vessels) associated with chronic oxidative stress. A number of clinical studies have shown the positive effects of alpha-lipoic acid in toxic liver damage, as well as a reduction in oxidative stress and immunosuppression in cancer patients.
Carotenoids(xanthophylls): Lutein and Zeaxanthin are the main components of the macular pigment (corpus luteum) in the central part of the retina. They protect the visual cells by neutralizing the photochemically formed free radicals and absorbing (filtering) some rays from the light sector. These antioxidants are essential and are taken only through food (green leafy vegetables, corn, etc.). Clinical studies show that an additional intake of 6-12 mg of lutein / zeaxanthin daily can effectively increase their concentration in the retina and reduce macular damage. as macular degeneration, which is the leading cause of vision loss with age. The need for lutein may be higher in: cataracts, glaucoma, dry eye, diabetic retinopathy, age-related macular degeneration and others.
Antioxidants are closely linked to preventing the cell damage that underlies aging, cancer and many other diseases.
- Cardiovascular diseases - Antioxidants prevent the oxidation of so-called low-density lipids and the welcome formation of atherosclerotic plaques. Numerous epidemiological studies have shown that daily intake of antioxidants reduces morbidity and mortality from Coronary Artery Disease.
- Skin diseases - Free radicals are formed on the surface of the skin exposed to UV rays and pollutants, which attack hyaluronic acid, skin collagen and elastin. This is a major factor in aging, the appearance of wrinkles, skin cancer (melanoma), impaired pigmentation, decreased elasticity of tissues and blood vessels, dilated capillaries, seborrhea, dandruff and hair loss.
- Diseases of the respiratory system - The cells of the respiratory system are most exposed to the toxic effects of free radicals from cigarette smoke and other pollutants.
This often leads to the development of bronchial asthma, bronchitis or pulmonary emphysema.
- Cancer - Many studies have shown a link between high antioxidant intake and low incidence of cancers, especially cancer of the mouth, larynx, esophagus, lung, skin cancer and more.
OXIBIO ANTIOXIDANT Purpose:
Oxybio is a powerful and balanced antioxidant formula that:
- Neutralizes free radicals;
- Helps maintain a healthy vascular system
- Helps to restore the heart muscle, blood vessels and their proper functioning;
- Recommended for eye diseases due to lutein deficiency;
- Affects physical growth and fertility;
- Affects the skin and hair growth;
- Affects the good condition of the joints;
- Improves the functions of the respiratory system, especially in smokers'
- Improves the hormonal balance in the body.
OXIBIO ANTIOXIDANT Composition:
Active substances in 1 tablet:
250 mg N-acetyl-cysteine, 100 mg alpha-lipoic acid, 6 mg lutein and 0.25 mg zeaxanthin.
Silica - anti-caking agent. Dicalcium phosphate - hardener. Microcrystalline cellulose - emulsifier. Vegetable magnesium stearate - stabilizer. Stearic acid - emulsifier. Film coating LC103.
OXIBIO ANTIOXIDANT Dosage:
In adults, take 1-2 tablets daily after meals. For children over 6 years 1 tablet daily after meals. The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded.
Oxybio is not suitable for children under 6 years of age.
No data on side effects.
The product can be taken together with other medications.
OXIBIO ANTIOXIDANT Food supplement.
Keep out of reach of small children.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
The product is not a substitute for a varied diet.