RUVENOR for varicose veins gel Characteristic:
RUVENOR gel is a balanced combination of prickly pear extract (Ruscus aculeatus), with added natural oils of lavender (Lavandula angustifolia oil) and mint (Mentha piperita oil).
The active ingredient in RUVENOR gel - prickly pear - is widely used, especially in Europe, to relieve the signs of venous insufficiency. The combination with lavender and peppermint oils helps to influence the symptoms of varicose veins:
- reduces abnormally increased capillary permeability;
- reduces swelling of the legs and ankles;
- cools inflamed areas;
- contributes to reducing the subjective signs of varicose veins - pain, itching and redness;
- helps to disappear the feeling of heaviness and tension in the legs;
Ruvenor gel has excellent absorption, penetrates quickly into the skin and leaves no marks on clothes.
Ruvenor gel perfectly complements the action of Ruvenor capsules. For better effect, use both forms together.
Ruscus aculeatus is a type of myrtle distributed in the Mediterranean countries. Its healing properties are used in a number of patented drugs.
· Strengthens the walls of blood vessels and is used in the treatment of phlebitis, varicose veins and varicose ulcers;
· Improves venous circulation;
· Acts vasoconstrictive and reduces swelling of veins and capillaries;
· Reduces inflammation due to its strong anti-inflammatory properties.
The results of studies show a fairly rapid change in symptoms, improved venous tone, decreased capillary permeability and reduced swelling of the legs and ankles.
Lavender and peppermint oils
They are widely used for medical and cosmetic products.
They have anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties.
They have a soothing effect.
They quickly cool and soothe the subjective feelings of discomfort and tension.
Tones and gives a feeling of lightness.
RUVENOR for varicose veins gel Composition:
Ruscus aculeatus extract, lavender oil (Lavandula angustifolia oil), peppermint oil (Mentha piperita oil).
RUVENOR for varicose veins gel Usage:
Squeeze 3-4 cm of the gel. Apply where necessary, with light massaging movements until completely absorbed into the skin 2-3 times a day.