sucrose, dextrose, fructose, sodium citrate, maltodextrin, orange flavoring, sweetener: sorbitol, acesulfame K; L-glycine, L-aspartic acid, L-glutamic acid, acidity regulator: citric acid; potassium citrate, L-malic acid, anti-caking agent silicon dioxide; color: beta-carotene, peanut oil, dextrin, glucose; D-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin 5-phosphate sodium, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine hydrochloride.
Indications: Vomiting of different origins, ie .:
- food poisoning
- motion sickness
- vomiting pregnant women
- disease and metabolic disorders, for example. ketoacidosis, hypoglycemia
Dosage:Depending on the degree of dehydration, as indicated by your doctor. How to use: In order to prepare 1 portion sachet should tear and dissolve its contents in 200 ml lukewarm water. Administered in small portions.
- combines the effects of electrolytes, amino acids, carbohydrates, vitamins,
- restores the balance of sodium-potassium lowering the risk of hypokalemia and hyponatremia.
- amino acids supplements and modifies the state of ketosis,
It provides B vitamins, reducing the feeling of nausea
- especially important for pregnant women,
- It has a fresh and pleasant aroma of orange perfect even in taste sensitivity occurring during vomiting.
Note:Dietary food for special medical purposes. The product should be taken under medical supervision. The product is not intended for parenteral use. The product is intended for children over 3 years of age and adults. The product contains traces of peanuts. May cause allergic reaction in people who are allergic.
- children over 3 years old