The apparatus consists of:
a 0.25 liter container, a bathtub with strainer, lids on the tub and tubes (medical drains)
The device for eye irrigation is an easy-to-use and safe to use camera. Very useful when your eyes need to be cleaned or rinsed with the fluid you need - whether it be water or saline water solutions or specialist eye medicines - in this case always remembering to follow the doctor's instructions. The camera is built of easy to disassemble, clean and re-assemble components.
- detach the bathtub from the container,
- fill the container with 250 ml of water,
- refit the container tray, remove the lid,
- tilt your head and put the edge of the bathtub close to the eye socket,
- squeezing the container with your hand, cause the water to flow out and rinse the affected eye until the foreign body is removed.
- after using the apparatus, rinse, dry and put in a PE bag.
The device is packaged together with an information leaflet in a sealed, PE pouch bag.