BOIRON Blatta Orientalis 9CH granules 4g, asthma, chronic bronchitis
BLATTA ORIENTALIS 9CH Tube Granules is a homeopathic medication usually used in respiratory infections.
The granules of BLATTA ORIENTALIS 9 CH are used:
* In respiratory infections: in asthma, chronic bronchitis, bronchiolitis, chronic lung infections. Manual :
* Reverse and turn the cap to remove the granules from the tube.
* Do not put granules in the palm of your hand to administer them.
* For adults and children over 6 years old, let them melt under the tongue.
* For children under 6, dissolve the granules in a little water.
To be adapted according to the medical prescription, the dosage being variable according to the pathology to be treated.
Method of administration:
To be taken apart from meals, tobacco, coffee or mint.
Allow the granules to melt under the tongue.
* Allergy to any of the components of this medication.
* Galactosemia, glucose and galactose malabsorption syndrome, lactose deficiency.
For more information on contraindications, warnings, precautions for use, drug interactions, adverse effects, you shouldconsult your doctor or contact the pharmacists of parapharmacie-chezmoi.fr. Composition: Based on sucrose and lactose, the granules are impregnated with the homeopathic dilution of Blatta Orientalis 9CH.
Tube granules of 4 grams or 80 granules. If your symptoms persist and / or you experience side effects you should consult your doctor.
The BOIRON Blatta Orientalis 9CH granules 4g, asthma, chronic bronchitis destined to impress, and priced at only £12.99, for a limited time.
Inventory Last Updated: Oct 23, 2019