Bladder Vital Forte Capsules, D-Mannose, L-Methionine, Cranberry Extract 60 pcs
The intelligent recipe of purely natural ingredients! Now new in capsules, D-Mannose, L-Methionine, Cranberry Extract.
- D-Mannose is an important component of the mucous membranes in the human body - including the mucous membrane of the bladder - and is produced in small amounts by the body itself
- D-Mannose is a natural simple sugar.
- Gently obtained from birch bark.
- L-methionine is a sulfur-containing amino acid that the body cannot produce itself and must obtain from food.
- Contains organic acids, catechin tannins, oligomeric procyanidins, anthocyanins, flavonoids, vitamin C and phenolic carboxylic acids.
- Contains tannins, fruit acids, flavonoids, phenolic acids and vitamins.
- Contains phytochemicals such as bitter substances, phenolic glycosides and flavonoids.
- Contain secondary plant substances arbutin, phenolic glycosides, tannins and flavonoids.
Solidago virgaurea (Goldenrod):
- Contains phytochemicals such as flavonoids, triterpene saponins (Virgaurea saponins) and phenolic glycosides.
- Contains phytochemicals such as phenylpropane and flavonoids, essential oils such as myristicin and apiol, numerous vitamins and minerals and trace elements.
Pumpkin Seed Extract
In a 12-week study, pumpkin seed oil extract significantly reduced symptoms of overactive bladder. It may also aid the treatment of urinary disorders. Pumpkin seed oil can improve heart health by lowering cholesterol and reducing high blood pressure, both of which are risk factors for heart disease.