THYME JUICE Schoenenberger, benefits of thyme juice, alopecia areata, dementia, hair loss
pack size:200ml Dosage form:Juice
benefits of thyme juice:
Thyme contains chemicals that might help bacterial and fungal infections. It also might help relieve coughing and have antioxidant effects. People commonly use thyme for cough, patchy hair loss (alopecia areata), dementia, and many other conditions, but there is no good scientific evidence to support these uses.
Natural medicinal plant juice thyme
Active substance: thyme herb pressed juice
Application: To improve the symptoms of colds in the respiratory tract with viscous mucus and to improve the symptoms of acute bronchitis.
For risks and side effects, read the leaflet and ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- Colds of the respiratory tract, especially with tough mucus
- Cough, supportive treatment Instructions for
The total dose should not exceeded without consulting a doctor or pharmacist.
Type of application?
Take the medicine. You can dilute the medicine with water. Shake well before use.
Duration of use?
You should not use the medicine for longer than 1 week without medical advice. If the symptoms persist, you should see your doctor.
There are no known overdose symptoms. If in doubt consult your doctor.
Forgot to take?
Continue taking it as normal (i.e. not double the amount) at the next prescribed time.
In general, pay attention to a conscientious dosage, especially for babies, small children and the elderly. If in doubt, ask your doctor or pharmacist about any effects or precautions.
A dosage prescribed by the doctor may deviate from the information on the package leaflet. Therefore, since the doctor adjusts them individually, you should use the medicine according to his instructions.
Mode of action:
How does the ingredient in the drug work?
The ingredients come from the thyme plant and act as a natural mixture. About the plant itself:
- Appearance: Aromatic, fragrant dwarf shrub with delicate light violet flowers
- Occurrence: Originally from the Mediterranean region, now cultivated worldwide
- Main ingredients: Tannins, flavonoids and thymol and carvacrol in the essential oil
- Plant parts and preparations used: Oil and syrup from of the entire plant, extracts from leaves and herbs
In addition to disinfecting properties, thyme also has expectoration-promoting properties. The latter are probably based on the stimulation of the fine hairs of the bronchi to move faster. In addition, cells in the lungs are stimulated to increasingly excrete thinner secretions.
Thyme relieves spasms in both the bronchi and the digestive tract.
What speaks against an application?
- Hypersensitivity to the ingredients
Which age group should be considered?
- Babies under the age of 1 year: The medicine should not normally be used in this age group.
What about pregnancy and lactation?
- Pregnancy: According to current knowledge, the drug should not be used.
- Breast-feeding: According to current knowledge, it is not recommended to use it. You may be to consider a weaning.
If you have been prescribed the drug despite a contraindication, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. The therapeutic benefit can be higher than the risk that the use entails in the event of a contraindication.
What side effects can occur?
Only side effects that have only occurred in exceptional cases so far are described for the drug.
If you notice any discomfort or changes during treatment, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
For the information at this point, side effects are primarily taken into account that occur in at least one in 1,000 patients treated.
What should you consider?
- Beware of allergies to cinnamon, birch, poplar buds, propolis, valerian, turmeric and rosin!
- Be careful if you are allergic to phenol (e.g. pyrogallol, triclosan and vanillin)!
- Beware of allergies to spices, essential oils and turpentine oil!
- Be careful if you are allergic to salicylic acid, eg in painkillers or as a plant ingredient!
- Be careful if you are allergic to benzyl alcohol!
- Be careful if you are allergic to parabens, e.g. preservatives (E number E 214 - E 219) or as plant ingredients!
For medicines: Read the leaflet on the risks and side effects and ask your doctor or pharmacist.
To improve the symptoms of colds in the respiratory tract with viscous mucus.
- 5 ml thyme herb press juice (1:1.5-2.4)
Vegan & organic
Natural medicinal plant juice thyme is also suitable for paediatrics. It tastes aromatic and is very popular with children.
In the case of colds, a vitamin-rich food supplement with the natural vitamin C carrier “Schoenenberger® naturally cloudy acerola fruit juice” is recommended.
Schoenenberger® medicinal plant juices are pure pressed juices from fresh plants with no added sugar, alcohol, preservatives or other, often undesirable, substances.
They contain the entire active ingredient ring of the medicinal plant in its natural, dissolved form, which is easy for the body to absorb.
Due to completely natural processes, flocculation can form in fresh plant press juices, which in no way affects the quality and effectiveness.
These substances are part of the active ingredient complex and can be shaken up before use.
The plant raw materials used to produce Schoenenberger® medicinal plant juices preferably come from controlled organic cultivation or from wild collection.
For each preparation, we can provide proof from cultivation to the end product at any time.
Composition according to package
information 100 ml contain: Active substance:
100 ml pressed juice from fresh thyme herb (Thymus vulg. L., Thymus zygis L.) (1: 1.5 – 2.4).
Adults and adolescents from 12 years take 10 ml Press-Juice 3 to 4 times a day, children from 4 to 12 years 5 ml Press-Juice 4 times a day and children from 1 to 4 years 5 ml Press-Juice 3 times a day juice undiluted or diluted with a little warm water.
Please use the enclosed dosing cup.
Shake bottle before use!
Pure natural medicinal plant juice thyme
Active substance: thyme herb pressed juice
Areas of application: To improve the symptoms of colds in the respiratory tract with viscous mucus and to improve the symptoms of acute bronchitis.