ACC OPTIMA HOT 0.6g / 3g x 10 sachets, acc sandoz
- ACC OPTIMA HOT is a formulation that effectively supports the process of coughing residual airway secretions. Dilutes and reduces the viscosity of mucus. It supports the action of respiratory epithelium.
ACC OPTIMA HOT, acc sandoz Ingredients:
1 sachet (3 g powder) contains 600 mg of acetylcysteine. The other ingredients are: sucrose, ascorbic acid. saccharin sodium, lemon flavor (Permaseal No. 10964-51), the aroma of honey (Permaseal No. 73425-31).
ACC OPTIMA HOT is a preparation acting on the basis of acetylcysteine, a drug derived from a group sekretolitycznego mukolityków. It is derived from the amino acid cysteine. The active substance has free groups, which contain sulfur atoms which are capable of breaking up mucous glycoproteins smaller molecules. As a result, there is a liquefaction secretion and reduce its stickiness. As a result, it supports expectoration from the respiratory tract and a positive effect on the function of the respiratory epithelium. ACC OPTIMA HOT is in the form of sachets for drinkable solution.
- Hypersensitivity to the active components of the product
- active stomach ulcer or duodenal ulcer
- acute asthmatic condition (exacerbation of asthma or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
- limited the ability of sputum secretion
- the simultaneous use of the preparation of drugs antitussives
- fructose intolerance
- pregnancy or lactation period
ACC OPTIMA HOT, acc sandoz Indications:
It is recommended to use the drug in adults and adolescents over 14 years of age in the case of difficult expectoration residual airway secretions.
ACC OPTIMA HOT, acc sandoz Dosage:
For oral use. It is recommended that a dose of 1 sachet x 1/24 (after mixing with a glass of water). Use after eating.