Each tablet contains 30 mg of acetylsalicylic acid (Acidum acetylsalicylicum), ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, quinoline yellow, wallflower (E104).
Acesan contains aspirin, which is known for its properties of blocking platelet aggregation and blood clots and blockages. The active substance belongs to the group of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs or NSAIDs. The mechanism of its operation is based on blocking the action of the enzyme cyclooxygenase (COX-1) required for the synthesis of thromboxane A2 (TXA2) - the basic agent which effect the aggregation of platelets. Acesan is in the form of tablets intended for oral use.
- Hypersensitivity to the active components of the preparation
- bleeding diathesis
- active peptic ulcer disease (or) duodenal
- severe liver, kidney, heart
- attacks of asthma caused by the use of salicylates or substances with similar effect, especially non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- concomitant use with methotrexate in doses of 15 mg per week or more
- last trimester of pregnancy
- feeding to children under 12 in the course of viral infections
Use the medicine in order to prevent myocardial infarction in people who are at risk, complications thromboembolic events after interventions on the vessels (coronary artery bypass grafting - ang. CABG), stroke, and complications of embolic events after acute myocardial infarction. It is recommended to take the preparation with angina.
Use orally as prescribed, preferably with food.