Tireo Support contains brown and green algae, which are a source of organic iodine, the amino acid L-tyrosine and a complex of vitamins and minerals. Contributes to the normal function of the thyroid gland, the normal production of thyroid hormones and normal energy metabolism. It is suitable for inclusion in programs for maintaining normal body weight. It has a beneficial effect on the condition of the skin, contributes to the normal functions of the nervous system and cognitive functions.
ADLiquid Thyreo Support Composition in 5 ml. colloidal solution:
Kelp / Laminaria spp./ extract - 500 mg; Fucus / Fucus vesiculosus / extract - 300 mg; L - Tyrosine - 200 mg; Spirulina / Spirulina platensis / ext. - 70 mg; Chlorella / Chlorella pyrenoidosa / ext. - 50 mg; Chlorophyllin / Chlorella vulgaris Beyerink / - 50 mg; Zinc (oxide) - 6 mg; Beta Carotene - 5 mg; Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) - 2 mg; Folic acid - 400 µg; Selenium / as an amino acid chelate / - 70 µg.
ADLiquid Thyreo Support Purpose:
- to maintain normal thyroid function and normal synthesis of thyroid hormones
- to regulate normal metabolism and maintain normal body weight
- in case of reduced iodine content in the diet and in conditions that can lead to iodine deficiency in the body
- to support the normal functions of the nervous system
- for mental performance and normal cognitive functions
- for skin, hair and nail health
Caution : people with thyroid disease can take the product after consulting a doctor.
ADLiquid Thyreo Support Application method:
The standard daily dose is 5 ml before or during a meal.
The drug can be taken for up to 2 months continuously.
At the discretion of the medical professional, the recommended doses and regimens may be different.
Tireo Support contains standardized extracts of brown and green algae:
- Kelp and Fucus - sea brown algae from the family Fucacea. Brown algae contain organic iodine , associated with protein and amino acids, which is well absorbed by the body and is actively absorbed by thyroid tissues, thus stimulating the production of thyroid hormones. The other component of brown algae, algin, forms insoluble salts with heavy metals, which interferes with their absorption in the gastrointestinal tract and accelerates their excretion from the body.
Algae regulate the work of the intestines and at the same time stimulate the growth and reproduction of the beneficial microflora - bifidobacteria and lactobacilli. The polysaccharide tin, which is contained in brown algae, has anti-inflammatory activity.
- Spirulina - large blue-green algae.
- Chlorella - small unicellular green algae. Both grow in fresh water. They contain a lot of protein and amino acids, including all essential amino acids. There is not much fat, but 80% of them are essential fatty acids - linoleic and linolenic. They contain trace elements - calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, copper, iron, sulfur, zinc, manganese and others. In terms of vitamins, spirulina and chlorella are superior to most plants. They contain vitamins E, B1, B2, B6, K, PP, C, D, pantothenic and folic acid, beta-carotene and vitamin A. In addition, they contain steroid compounds, sacogenins, alkaloids and other substances that perform various biological functions.
- Chlorophyllin- concentrated green algae extract. Favorably affects the work of the gastrointestinal tract, suppressing pathogenic anaerobic microflora and promotes the growth of normal microflora, stimulates the regeneration of the mucous membranes of the stomach and intestines. Magnesium, which is part of chlorophyllin, is involved in the regulation of colon tone. Chlorophyllin is known for its immunostimulating effect, has a mild antibacterial and diuretic effect. Supports the health of the thyroid gland, stimulates hematopoiesis and blood circulation, helps to remove from the body the waste products of metabolism and environmental pollutants. Chlorophyllin is often called the "green blood of plants." Its molecule is similar to that of hemoglobin, the only difference is in the central part. In hemoglobin, the center is the iron atom, and in the case of chlorophyllin, the magnesium atom. Therefore, chlorophyllin, like hemoglobin, improves tissue respiration by increasing the oxygen supply to cells.
Tireo Support also contains other biologically active substances:
- L-tyrosine - a replaceable amino acid that is synthesized in the body. In the thyroid gland, tyrosine binds to iodine atoms, resulting in the formation of thyroid hormones. In addition, tyrosine is involved in the synthesis of adrenaline and norepinephrine, a hormone deficient in which is associated with depressed mood.
- Zinc - contributes to the normal function of the immune system, normal DNA synthesis and cell division. Contributes to normal fat metabolism and acid metabolism. Supports fertility and reproductive functions. Contributes to normal cognitive function, bone health and normal vision. Promotes skin, hair and nail health.
- Beta-Carotene - contributes to the normal functions of the immune system and cell differentiation, to normal skin and mucous membranes, to iron metabolism and normal vision.
- Vitamin B6 - contributes to the normal functions of the immune system and the formation of erythrocytes. Contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity, the normal metabolism of proteins and glycogen and the normal functions of the nervous system.
- Folic acid - contributes to normal cell division and blood formation. Contributes to the normal functions of the immune system, homocysteine metabolism and amino acid synthesis. Reduces fatigue and contributes to normal mental functions.
- Selenium - contributes to the normal function of the thyroid gland and to protect cells from oxidative stress. Contributes to the normal functions of the immune system, the health of hair and nails.