AFTEX gel for aphthae Application:
AFTEX gel supports the recovery processes in case of injuries, infections, inflammations or ulcers in the oral cavity.
It is suitable for prevention in case of:
· Aphthae (aphthous stomatitis), small lesions;
· Ulcers in the oral cavity;
· Injuries from braces, dentures, etc.
AFTEX gel is a natural combination of herbal extracts.
Sumac - has strong antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties.
Licorice - acts as an antiseptic and accelerates healing processes.
Sea buckthorn - helps to heal, epithelialize and renew cells.
Aloe vera - accelerates the growth of new cells; supports the healing process.
Hyaluronic acid - contributes to faster cell regeneration.
AFTEX gel for aphthae Effects:
· Soothes, strengthens and protects;
· Forms a protective film on the wound itself;
· Reduces pain and inflammation;
· Fights pathogenic microorganisms.
AFTEX gel for aphthae Composition:
Extracts of sumac, licorice, sea buckthorn and aloe vera, maltodextrin, hyaluronic acid, chlorhexidine gluconate, excipients.
Aftex does not contain alcohol and does not sting.
AFTEX gel for aphthae Usage:
3-4 times a day or as needed, at least 1 hour before meals and drinks.