Akildia ® protective cream - foot care for diabetics
Pack size:75 ml Dosage form:cream
Specific foot skin care for diabetics
Today 366 million adults worldwide suffer from diabetes and every 10 seconds 3 new cases of diabetes occur ...
The preparation newly developed by our research contains an innovative active ingredient (glistin), which protects the nerve cells of the skin from neurodegeneration and restores the connections between the nerve cells of the skin.
The feeling in the feet is improved and numbness is reduced. In addition, skin renewal is improved in order to restore the skin's barrier function.
The AKILDIA protective cream offers holistic protection for the diabetic foot:
- Brings oil and moisture to the skin and thus combats hyperkeratosis. The skin is elastic and supple again.
- Restores the skin's barrier function.
- Effectively protects the nerve cells of the skin from neurodegeneration. The sensation of feeling is improved, the numbness is reduced.
- Promotes microcirculation in the skin.
- Protects the skin against bacterial and fungal attack.
- Promotes the healing of cracks and fissures on the feet.
AKILDIA diabetic foot cream Application:
Apply to the areas of skin to be protected and stimulated. Massage in lightly, paying particular attention to areas exposed to pressure and friction. Use morning and evening. Do not use on injuries and open wounds.
Non-occlusive formulation. Clinically proven effectiveness.
AKILDIA diabetic foot cream Active ingredients:
- Karité (Shea) butter, grapeseed oil, vegetable glycerine: rich in omega 6 and unsaponifiable elements. Bring moisture to the skin, preserve its elasticity and restore the protective function of the skin.
- Centella asiatica, D-panthenol: promote the healing and regeneration of the skin.
- Gingko Biloba: activates the microcirculation, combats the fragility of the capillaries. It also has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Glistin: protects the skin's nerve cells from neurodegeneration. Restores the nerve connections in the skin.
- Lipesters USS and CSS: have an antibacterial and antifungal effect.
- Vitamin A palmitate: prevents hyperkeratosis and improves skin elasticity.
Foot and skin care for diabetics.
Akilda foot protection cream is a hygiene product specially tailored to the care of the particularly sensitive foot skin of diabetics.
Properties: prevents extreme dehydration of the skin, which is often associated with the disruption of the protective film of the skin. Actively protects against sores and redness. Strengthens the self-protecting properties and resistance of the skin by regulating the physiological pH value.