ALOE VERA JUICE Application:
The juice from the heart of the leaves of Aloe Vera contains about 160 known ingredients that are good for the body.
- Contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system
- Reduces cholesterol levels
- Protects the body from stress
- Prevention of kidney stones
- Protects against urinary and kidney inflammation
- Reduces high blood pressure
- Positive effect in gastritis, colitis and other disorders of the digestive tract
- It has a mild laxative effect and helps with constipation
- Helps stabilize blood sugar and is therefore also suitable for diabetics
In this product Aloe Vera juice is combined with another of the most useful natural products - honey. It is a source of rapidly releasing energy. It has been proven that with daily use, it has a beneficial effect on the motor activity of the gastrointestinal tract and on the secretion of the stomach and intestines. Honey is also used as a main or auxiliary tool for the treatment of gastritis, altered stomach acidity, diseases of the respiratory system, as well as inflammatory diseases of the skin and mucous membranes, due to its antibacterial action. It is also used as a dietary and therapeutic agent in liver disease because it provides carbohydrates for glycogen synthesis.
ALOE VERA JUICE Composition:
91% Aloe Vera juice from certified plants: 9% honey, vitamin C and citric acid.
Preservatives: potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate.
ALOE VERA JUICE Dosage:
For a truly healthy diet, enjoy the natural juice from the heart of the Aloe Vera leaves with honey, drinking it alone or mixing it with water or other juice. Consume 20 ml 3 times a day. Once opened, store the bottle in the refrigerator and consume the juice quickly.
Keep out of reach of small children.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
The product is not a substitute for a varied diet.