ANHIALO BLACK SEA MEADOW - stabilized lye
Natural product for thalassotherapy and aromatherapy. Suitable for SPA, Wellness, balneological, physiotherapy and fitness centers, saunas, home conditions.
Purpose: bathroom product.
It has a relaxing, nourishing and hydrating effect. Trace elements and minerals penetrate the skin and have a refreshing and toning effect on the whole body.
The Black Sea lye is the final product of the salt production in the Burgas and Pomorie salt lakes with many times higher concentration of all elements of the sea and lake water. It has anti-inflammatory and antiseptic action.
The unique healing properties of lye are due to its rich mineral and organic composition, as the content of biologically active substances it is significantly superior to sea water. It is similar in composition to the mud solution, which is why it has an action similar to the healing mud extracted from these lakes.
The main elements contained in it are magnesium, potassium, sodium, sulfur, chlorine, carbon, fluorine, phosphorus, zinc, iodine, chlorides, sulfates and others. The highest is the content of magnesium salts - magnesium chloride and magnesium sulfate. Magnesium is an extremely important element for many processes in the human body. It is needed to produce energy in cells and speed up metabolism, plays a key role in the balance of the nervous and muscular systems, reduces muscle pain and protects against cramps, has a beneficial effect on hair, skin and nails.
- has a strong anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect
- has a tonic and relaxing effect on the whole body
- removes fatigue and heaviness in the limbs
- nourishes, rejuvenates the skin and slows its aging
- mineralizes the body and stimulates the immune system's natural defenses
- reduces edema, normalizes acid -alkaline balance in the oral cavity, helps maintain the normal microflora in the mouth, strengthens tooth enamel and significantly reduces the likelihood of caries
LEGA STABILIZATION is a process in which valuable properties, biologically active substances, minerals and microelements are preserved for a long period of time and at different temperatures.
The healing effect of lye in many diseases has been proven:
- diseases and injuries of the musculoskeletal system, rheumatic, neurological
- joint pain, arthritis, arthrosis, neuritis, inflammation of the surrounding tissues, sprains, sprains, fractures, neuralgia, plexitis, discopathy, etc.
- muscle pain, cramps
- skin diseases - psoriasis, acne, fungal infections, difficult to heal wounds, etc.
- colds and inflammation of the upper respiratory tract
- inflammation in the oral cavity - periodontitis, canker sores, gingivitis, etc.
For people with high blood pressure, heart disease or the presence of bleeding, it is contraindicated to take hot baths. In these cases, "cold" procedures (with unheated lye) are applied.
How to use:
Baths - 350-500 ml of the product are dissolved in 70-80 liters of water with a temperature of 37-40C. Duration of the procedure 15-20 minutes. After the bath the body is rinsed with clean water. In hypertension to be administered under medical supervision.
Local baths - 150-200 ml. of the product are dissolved in 3-4 liters. water with a temperature of 37-40C. Duration of the procedure 15-20 minutes.
Body friction - after washing (with soap) the body is rubbed with the product applied to the fungus. The concentration depends on the sensitivity of the skin, and the maximum dilution with water is up to 1:10. After a stay of 5-10 minutes, the body is doused with water.
Compresses - Cotton cloth soaked in lye heated (microwave not recommended) up to 40C. The diseased joint is wrapped twice or the compress is placed along the affected nerve. Insulate with nylon and wrap with a towel and woolen cloth. Duration of the procedure: from 15 minutes to several hours; course of treatment 12-14 procedures.
For varicose veins - cold compresses with chilled lye.
Drooling and gargling - when diluted with water in a ratio of 1: 1 to 1:10.
Nasal drops - when diluted with water in a ratio of 1:10.
In case of dandruff - dilution with water in a ratio of 1:10.
For foot fungus - without dilution
It is suitable for SPA, Wellness, balneological, physiotherapeutic and fitness centers, saunas and also at home.