- Antiplatelet drugs. ACESAN is classified as anti-aggregation medication. Effectively reduces the ability of platelets to aggregate and cause health-related thrombosis and blockages in blood vessels.
One tablet contains 50 mg acetylsalicylic acid, excipients: microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycolate, quinoline yellow stearic acid, lacquer (E104).
ACESAN is a formulation that has a positive effect on the functioning of the cardiovascular system. It consists of acetylsalicylic acid, which has anti-aggregating properties. It reduces the tendency of thrombocytes to clump and cause thrombosis and congestion. Acetylsalicylic acid is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug - NSAID. The active substance blocks the activity of the enzyme cyclooxygenase (COX-1), which is essential for the synthesis of thromboxane A2 (TXA2), a major contributor to platelet aggregation. ACESAN is a tablet designed for oral use.
- allergic drug components
- haemorrhagic diathesis
- gastric ulcers and (or) duodenal
- severe liver function, kidney, heart
- attacks of bronchial asthma induced by drug use salicylates or components having a similar effect, particularly an NSAID,
- concomitant methotrexate doses of 15 mg per week or greater
- last trimester
- use in children under 12 years of viral infection
The preparation is recommended for the prevention of thromboembolic complications following angioplasty (CABG), myocardial infarction in high risk patients, stroke, and thrombotic thromboembolism after fresh myocardial infarction infarction. It should also be used for angina.
Oral use, as recommended by your doctor, preferably at the time of eating.