and calm dry eyes in the handy bottle.
Artelac ® Rebalance moisturizes for a long time thanks to a combination of two humidifiers (hyaluronic acid and PEG 8000). PEG (polyethylene glycol) is a long-chain molecule that has high water-binding properties and increases the time the hyaluronic acid remains on the surface of the eye. Artelac ® Rebalance also supplements the natural tear film with important minerals for the supportive treatment of the symptoms of dry eye.
The product contains a well-tolerated preservative system that is converted into water, oxygen and salt on the surface of the eye.
Application eye drops for dry eyes recommendation
- For mild to moderate dry eye symptoms
- For all casual users
- For beginners
- For contact lens wearers
Product eye drops for dry eyes at a glance
- Long-lasting relief through double moisturizing: hyaluronic acid and PEG 8000
- With the PLUS of minerals that additionally supplement the tear film
- Suitable for hard and soft contact lenses
- Easy handling of the dropper bottle
- Good compatibility
Main eye drops for dry eyes ingredients
- 0.15% sodium hyaluronate
- 0.5% polyethylene glycol 8000 (PEG 8000)
- Potassium chloride
- Calcium chloride
- Magnesium chloride
- Sodium chloride
- Vitamin B12
- Preservative: Oxyd ®
APPLICATION eye drops for dry eyes RECOMMENDATION:
1. Wash your hands before using the product. Before each use, remove the protective cap from the top of the bottle. Make sure the drip tip does not come into contact with your fingers.
2. Tilt your head back slightly. With one finger of your free hand, gently pull your lower eyelid downwards. Hold the bottle vertically above your eye with the drip tip pointing down. Squeeze the bottle slightly to put a drop in the eye. Avoid allowing the drip tip to come into contact with your eyes or fingers to prevent possible contamination of the solution.
3. Put the protective cap back on the bottle after each use.
Contact lenses do not have to be removed when using Artelac ® Rebalance. SCREEN WORK Many people suffer from dry, irritated and burning eyes as a result of their daily work on the screen. Artelac ® Rebalance alleviates discomfort and makes work a pleasure again. CONTACT LENSES Dry eyes are very uncomfortable for contact lens wearers, as they impair daily comfort. Artelac ® Rebalance noticeably increases the comfort of the lenses all day long. ENVIRONMENTAL INFLUENCES
Heating air, air conditioning, but also smoking and fine dust have an impact on the tear film. These can be stressors that lead to dry eye symptoms.
PREGNANCY During pregnancy, the hormonal balance changes and also affects the tear film. Dry eyes are therefore very often a side effect, but can be relieved with eye drops. FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS & ANSWERS How does Artelac ® Rebalance help ? Artelac
Rebalance remains on the surface of the eye and provides it with long-lasting moisture for all symptoms of dry eyes by supplementing the natural tear film with essential components. It is the ideal product for anyone suffering from dry eye symptoms such as: B. tired, stressed, burning and / or watery eyes.
How often and for how long should Artelac ® Rebalance be used?
If necessary, apply a drop of Artelac ® Rebalance to the eye 3 to 5 times a day or more often . You can use the drops daily and as often as you like. The duration of use is not limited.
What should be considered when using Artelac ® Rebalance?
Artelac ® Rebalance has a pink color due to the ingredient vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin), which disappears quickly after being instilled. This does not stain clothing or contact lenses.
How should Artelac ® Rebalance be stored ?
Store Artelac ® Rebalance out of light at 2 ° C to 25 ° C. The product should be discarded 2 months after first opening.
Manufacturer: Dr. Gerhard Mann chem.-pharm. Fabrik GmbH, Brunsbütteler Damm 165-173, 13581 Berlin.
Distributed by: Bausch + Lomb GmbH Brunsbütteler Damm 165-173, 13581 Berlin