ARTHROCANN gel with heat effect 75 ml, hemp oil and colloidal silver
ARTHROCANN HEAT GEL, hemp oil and colloidal silver
Warming gel with hemp oil and colloidal silver. Immediately after application, it provides a pleasant feeling of warmth on the treated skin areas, thereby intensifying the relaxing effects of a gentle massage.
Natural active ingredients contribute to the rapid relief of tension and stimulate blood circulation in the skin. Cinnamon and an extract from chili peppers with its active ingredient capsaicin ensure an intensive, pleasant feeling of warmth. The heat gel contains a particularly large number of valuable omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids from hemp oil. Thanks to its consistency, the gel is quickly absorbed without leaving the skin feeling greasy. This gel is a particularly good tip for people who often suffer from cold feet.
The following active ingredients care for the skin, hemp oil and colloidal silver in addition to the beneficial heat effect:
• Hemp seed extract – an excellent source of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids
• Horse Chestnut Extract – is famous for its anti-puffiness properties and was named Herb of the Year 2008 for this.
• Comfrey Extract – owes its power to support skin regeneration to its ingredient Allantoin
• Thyme extract – thanks to its soothing oils, it has an antispasmodic effect and soothes skin irritations
• Colloidal Silver - supports the immune system in the fight against fungi, viruses and bacteria
Instructions for use: The gel can also be used several times a day as required. There should be a break of 3 hours between applications. The product is intended for use on adults and is not suitable for children under the age of 3 years.
Caution: If you are known to be hypersensitive to one or more active ingredients, you must refrain from using the gel. Do not use near the eyes or mucous membranes. Do not use on open wounds. To avoid an unwanted feeling of warmth on the palms of the hands, the hands should be washed thoroughly with lukewarm water and soap after the massage.