- ARTHRON Complex contains glucosamine, chondroitin and L-cysteine, supporting health and efficiency of joints. The preparation also has a beneficial effect on the general condition of the skeletal system. Preparation for adults.
1 tablet contains
Glucosamine Hydrochloride 500mg
Chondroitin Sulfate 300mg
The preparation ARTHRON COMPLEX contains chondroitin sulfate, glucosamine hydrochloride and MSM. Chondroitin sulphate is the main component of cartilage. He is responsible for its correct elasticity and mechanical properties. Glucosamine is an amino sugar found in the cartilage basic substance, it naturally stimulates the body to produce synovial fluid and maintains it at the proper level. L-cysteine is an amino acid that is a source of sulfur, supports the action of glucosamine and chondroitin.
Recommended for adolescents over 15 years of age, adults with an active lifestyle and elderly people, who due to their age are more prone to primary degenerative arthritis:
- as a supplement to the nutritional diet, poor in natural matter, in the content of glucosamine and chonroitin sulphate - substances necessary for maintaining the correct structure and functioning of the human skeletal system,
- helpfully in the therapy of joint and spine diseases,
- in order to improve the mobility of joints in the disturbances of metabolism in cartilage,
- supportingly to regenerate damaged joints after sports injury or excessive physical exertion,
- supportive in convalescence after operations and fractures,
- to reduce joint pain.
The preparation is contraindicated for people:
- exhibiting hypersensitivity to the components of the preparation,
- with allergic diseases in the past,
- under 15 years of age.
The preparation is recommended for adolescents from 15 years of age and adults. One (1) to three (3) tablets per day in divided doses, before or during a meal. The tablet should be washed down with water.