ARTRON A 1500mg 20 sachets / Artron A
Artron A by Fortek is a medicine used to treat the symptoms of osteoarthritis, inflammation and pain in the joints, with limited joint function.
Contains glucosamine sulfate, which belongs to the non-steroidal anti-inflammatory and anti-rheumatic drugs.
Without sugar. With raspberry aroma.
Glucosamine is not indicated for the treatment of acute pain. Relief of symptoms (especially pain relief) is not expected earlier than a few weeks of use, and in some cases more. If relief of symptoms is not felt after 2-3 months, continuation of glucosamine treatment should be reconsidered.
ARTRON A Composition:
1 sachet contains:
Glucosamine sulfate - sodium chloride 1884 mg, equivalent to glucosamine sulfate 1500 mg
Sodium chloride 384 mg
ARTRON A Dosage:
One sachet daily, dissolved in a glass of water, preferably during meals.
ARTRON A Warnings:
Do not take Artron A if you are allergic to:
- glucosamine or any of the other ingredients of this medicine (listed in section 6);
- mollusc shells, as the active substance (glucosamine) is an extract of mollusc shells.
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking Artron A if:
- you suffer from asthma. Taking glucosamine may worsen asthma symptoms;
- you suffer from impaired glucose tolerance (a condition preceding diabetes mellitus). It is recommended that you monitor your blood sugar levels before starting treatment and at regular intervals during glucosamine treatment;
- you have reduced liver and / or kidney function.
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking, have recently taken or might take any other medicines.
If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking this medicine.
Artron A should not be taken during pregnancy and breast-feeding.
Artron A should not be taken by children and adolescents under 18 years of age.