- ASCALCIN Plus Indications for use are: fever and pain associated with colds and flu;
- mild to moderate pain (toothache, neuralgia, joint and muscle pain, headache, migraine);
- rheumatic diseases.
ASCALCIN Plus Composition:
One sachet contains:
500 mg acetylsalicylic acid,
300 mg ascorbic acid,
200 mg calcium ions (as calcium lactogluconate)
The medicine does not contain sugar!
ASCALCIN Plus Dosage:
• Adults: antipyretic, analgesic, flu and cold 1-2 sachets 3 times a day.
The maximum daily dose - 6 sachets.
In rheumatic diseases - 8 sachets, administered in 4 divided doses.
• Elderly patients (over 65 years of age): 1 sachet 3 times a day.
The maximum daily dose - 3 sachets.
• Children over 12 years: 1 sachet three times a day.
The maximum daily dose - 4 sachets.
Dissolve the contents of one sachet in 1/2 cup of boiled, lukewarm water, mix and drink.