Ashwagandha extract capsules from ZeinPharma ®
Ashwagandha root (Whitania somnifera) is also known as sleeping berry, winter cherry or Indian ginseng. It is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine as a strengthening tonic, as it is believed that Ashwagandha increases physical stress. The effectiveness of the ashwagandha root is said to come from a complex mixture of active ingredients, which is why all ingredients must be present in their natural proportions without overrepresenting a single ingredient. The ZeinPharma® capsules contain exactly this so-called full-spectrum extract with the optimal balance of all ingredients.
Ashwagandha extract capsules
• Patented and bioactive premium raw material: KSM-66® Ashwagandha
• Full spectrum root extract (no plant or leaf extract)
• Original from India
Your advantages of the Ashwagandha capsules from ZeinPharma ® :
• Contains all the active ingredients of the root in their natural ratio
• 5 % Withanolide: Highest concentration compared to all other main root extracts available on the market
• Special extraction process based on the principles of "green chemistry": Free from alcohol and other chemical solvents
• The extraction process of KSM-66 ® includes a pretreatment of the roots with cow's milk, just like in traditional Ayurvedic medicine
• Milk pretreatment is important, as this preserves both the hydrophilic and lipophilic components of the raw root, which in turn leads to a full spectrum extract of such high effectiveness
• Guaranteed constant quality through HPLC measuring method • High bioavailability and very good tolerability
• Ours Product is regularly tested by German and independent laboratories
• Developed and produced by our pharmaceutical experts at our headquarters in Nauheim, Hesse
Pregnancy and breastfeeding:
Ashwagandha should only be used under medical supervision during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Thyroid Disorders:
Ashwagandha can increase the production of thyroid hormones. Therefore, if you have thyroid disease, you should consult your doctor before taking it.
Since the Ashwagandha capsules were extracted with water and milk, there is still a minimal absorption booster milk. However, the capsules are lactose-free.
ASHWAGANDHA extract 500 mg capsules Dietary supplements are no substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
ASHWAGANDHA extract 500 mg capsules Food supplements. The recommended daily intake must not be exceeded.
Dietary supplements are no substitute for a balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Keep away from children!