Astaxanthin softgel capsules from ZeinPharma ® green algae
Astaxanthin is also known under the name "Haematococcus pluvialis" and is one of the green algae. If the alga gets into a kind of emergency situation, a survival mechanism is activated in which astaxanthin is formed. For example, it protects itself against UV radiation, drought or too high a salt content in the water. Astaxanthin can also be ingested through food if you consume enough salmon, shrimp or lobster.
Astaxanthin softgel capsules, green algae
• Optimal dosage and high bioavailability
• Natural origin
• Patented DeepExtract ™ process
Your advantages of the Astaxanthin softgel capsules green algae from ZeinPharma ® :
• Patented DeepExtract ™ process: environmentally friendly extraction, completely without chemical solvents
• High bioavailability
• Natural origin from Florida
• 100% vegan and free from gluten, lactose and soy
• Our product is regularly tested by German and independent laboratories
• Developed and produced by our Pharmaceutical experts at our headquarters in Nauheim, Hesse, Germany
ASTAXANTHIN green algae Dietary supplements are no substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
ASTAXANTHIN green algae Food supplements. The recommended daily intake must not be exceeded.
Dietary supplements are no substitute for a balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Keep away from children!