B12 ANKERMANN 1,000 µg cyanocobalamin ampoules
B12 Ankermann ® 1000 μg.
Active ingredient: cyanocobalamin.
Areas of application: Vitamin B12 deficiency, d. nutritionally cannot be remedied.
For information on risks and side effects, read the package insert and ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Wörwag Pharma GmbH & Co. KG, 71034 Boeblingen
B12 Ankermann ® Injekt 1,000 μg
For severe vitamin B12 deficiency
Vitamin B12 plays a central role in health, performance and wellbeing. However, a deficiency in vitamin B12 is common. In the event of a vitamin B12 deficiency, B12 Ankermann ® Injekt enables the B12 level in the blood to be raised quickly and the body's own vitamin B12 stores to be replenished.
B12 Ankermann ® Injekt is suitable for vitamin B12 deficiency that cannot be remedied in terms of nutrition. One ampoule contains 1000 μg of vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin). B12 Ankermann ® Injekt 1,000 μg B12 ANKERMANN 1,000 µg cyanocobalamin ampoules:
• Highly dosed: 1,000 μg of vitamin B12 per ampoule
• Lactose-free, gluten-free, vegan, gelatin-free
• Enters the bloodstream and quickly reaches the site of action
• Rapid replenishment of the body's own vitamin B12 stores
• Highly dosed for quick lifting the B12 level