- Ibuprofen suppository. Ibufen BABY one of the formulations based on ibuprofen for use in children and infants for the relief of pain (weak to moderate) reduction in inflammation and body temperature.
The active ingredient is ibuprofen. 1 suppository contains 125 mg ibuprofen. The other ingredients are: Witepsol H 15, W 45 Witepsol.
Preparation in the form of suppositories for rectal administration contains ibuprofen, which belongs to the group of NSAID corresponding to mitigate the pain (for low to moderate severity), inflammation, and decrease in body temperature (from viral infection, and in the course of vaccinale). Safe for children from 2 years of age.
- allergic drug components
- gastric ulcers or bleeding
- liver or renal disorder
- a body weight less than 12.5 kg
- bleeding, cerebrovascular
- receiving at the same time other NSAIDs
- haemorrhagic diathesis
- 3 trimester of pregnancy
It is recommended to use the preparation in case of pain of low or average intensity, as well as at elevated ciepłocie body. Indicated for the cold and flu, injuries, post-operative pain, inflammation of the middle ear. For use in children 2 years of age.
Use rectally at a dose of 20-30 mg / kg. in 3-4 doses. Do not take more than a single 10 mg / kg.