Canina ® BARFER'S BEST SENIOR DOG l-carnitine L-Tartrate
... the specially developed mixture of vital substances for senior dogs.
Pack size: 500 g
Dosage form: powder
Indispensable for the daily BARF meal of aging and old dogs.
With Canina BARFER'S BEST SENIOR the aging and old dog is supplied with all the vitamins and minerals that it needs for a balanced metabolism. Old dogs are demanding, have special needs and risk factors; Therefore, with Canina® BARFER'S BEST SENIOR, we have developed a BARF additive that is precisely tailored to older four-legged friends:
• Calcium from calcium citrate is easy to absorb and does not burden the metabolism; it ensures firm bones and supports muscle work, which in old dogs often wears off.
• L-carnitine, an endogenous substance, promotes the supply of energy to the heart and in every body cell.
• Sea algae and yeast provide important minerals and enzymes
• Carrots cleanse the intestines and are hostile to worms
• Bioactive, pure collagen peptides support the joint cartilage
• The high vitamin C content from the rosehip shells also ensures firm connective tissue and a strong, endogenous immune system.
• The gingerols naturally contained in ginger optimize the joint functions and help with problems in the musculoskeletal system.
Canina l-carnitine L-Tartrate BARFER'S BEST SENIOR DOG- indispensable for the daily BARF meal for older and old four-legged friends!
Composition / Ingredients / Additives:
Composition: Calcium citrate, collagen, carrot flour, seaweed flour (Ascophyllum nodosum), rosehip peel, yeast, grape seed flour (OPC = oligomeric proanthocyanidins), chicory powder (FOS = fructooligosaccaride), ginkgo powder, ginger.
FOS = Fructooligosaccaride from chicory act as prebiotic bioregulators and strengthen the physiological intestinal flora, which in old dogs quickly becomes unstable.
OPC = oligomeric proanthocyanidins made from grape seed flour are natural antioxidants, can intercept harmful free radicals and protect at the cellular level.
BARFERS BEST SENIOR DOG VET l-carnitine L-Tartrate ngredients: 25.2% crude ash, 3.5% crude fiber, 26.0% protein, 8.6% calcium, 1.2% fat content.
Nutritional additives: L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate 10,000 mg.
Feeding recommendation per animal and day:
1 teaspoon per 10 kg body weight (max. 6 teaspoons)
(1 teaspoon = approx. 3g)
The indicated feeding recommendation must not be exceeded.