The active substance is povidone-iodine. Each gram of ointment contains 100 mg of iodinated povidone. The other ingredients are: sodium bicarbonate, macrogol 400, macrogol 4000, macrogol 1000, macrogol 1500, purified water.
product is a brown ointment intended for outdoor use. It has a specific odor. It includes povidone iodine, which is a combination of iodine and polyvinylpyrrolidone polymer. The active substance for some time after application of iodine is released. Free iodine is responsible for the control of bacteria. In addition, it exhibits antiviral and protozoonicidal. The drug disinfecting effect. It relieves symptoms of skin infections.
- Hypersensitivity to the active components of the preparation
- dermatitis herpetiformis (a disease Duhring.)
- Before or after the test using radioactive iodine or during treatment with radioactive iodine
- the second and third trimester of pregnancy
- long-term use of the drug for diseases of the thyroid gland
It is recommended to use the product for the treatment of abrasions, burns, trophic ulcers, wounds and skin infections.
BETADINE How to use:
Apply topically. A small amount of the ointment spread on the cleaned and dried skin of the diseased. Repeat this x 1-2 / 24 for about 2 weeks.