BIOCHEMISTRY DHU 7 Magnesium phosphoricum D 6 tablets.
DHU Schuessler Salt No. 7 is a homeopathic medicine. The application takes place exclusively due to the long-term use in this therapy.
Magnesium phosphoricum D3 [D6, D12]
Biochemical functional agent no. 7.
magnesium phosphoricum benefits:
Magnesium phosphoricum is a mineral supplement to restore energy and begin the regeneration of the body's nerves and muscles. It deals with the recovery of any nerve injury or nerve damage. Key Benefits: Relieve dysentery with cramp like pains and flatulent colic.
What is magnesium phosphoricum used for?
Mag Phos, Magnesium Phosphate, is known as the homeopathic aspirin. The remedy is very effective if crushed in warm water and sipped. Useful for neuralgia of the face, and toothache with cramping or shooting pains. It and be used to relieve menstrual cramping pain.
Contains lactose and wheat starch.
Areas of application: Registered homeopathic medicinal product, therefore no therapeutic indication is given.
For DHU 7 Magnesium phosphoricum information on risks and side effects, read the package insert and ask your doctor or pharmacist.
German Homeopathy Union DHU-Arzneimittel GmbH & Co. KG, Karlsruhe.
DHU 7 Magnesium phosphoricum Active ingredients
- 250 mg Magnesium phosphoricum in homeopathic dilution
DHU 7 Magnesium phosphoricum Auxiliary materials
- Lactose-1 water
- Magnesium stearate
- Wheat starch
Indication / application
- Registered homeopathic medicinal product, therefore no therapeutic indication is given.
- If symptoms persist, are unclear, or appear again, you should seek medical advice.
DHU 7 Magnesium phosphoricum dosage
The following information applies unless the drug has been prescribed for you otherwise:
- Take 1 tablet 1-3 times a day.
- If you feel better, you should reduce the frequency of use.
- Infants up to the age of 1 do not receive more than a third of the adult dose after consulting a doctor. Infants up to the age of 6 receive half the dose, children between the ages of 6 and 12 receive two thirds of the adult dose.
- Important: Let the tablets melt in your mouth
How long should you use the medicine?
- Homeopathic medicines should also not be taken for long periods of time without medical advice.
DHU 7 Magnesium phosphoricum way
- You should take the tablets half an hour before or after eating and preferably let them dissolve slowly in your mouth. In this way, the medicinal substances can be absorbed directly through the oral mucosa without any detours. For young children, it is advisable to dissolve the tablet in a little water before taking it.
- A special tip: some like it hot
- And especially with the mineral salt No. 7, Magnesium phosphoricum. Another application has proven itself here, which works particularly quickly and intensively: the so-called "Hot 7". To do this, dissolve ten Magnesium phosphoricum tablets in hot water. Then drink the solution as warm as possible and in small sips Ingestion has proven its worth especially with No. 7, but the other salts can also be administered in this way.
- In many cases, therapists recommend a combination of several mineral salts. In such cases, the salts are taken alternately, for example every hour or the first in the morning, the second at noon, the third in the evening. Schuessler salt. Some therapists recommend dissolving the respective mineral salts together in hot water and drinking them in sips. The duration of taking mineral salts according to Dr. Schüßler orientates himself on the healing progress. They are taken until the symptoms improve.
- Note: When taking a homeopathic medicine, the existing symptoms can temporarily worsen (initial worsening). In this case, you should stop taking the medicine and consult your doctor.
- If you observe any side effects that are not listed, please inform your doctor or pharmacist.
DHU 7 Magnesium phosphoricum Interactions
- It is not yet known that other drugs can influence the effect of the drug.
- General note: The effect of a homeopathic medicinal product can be adversely affected by generally damaging factors in lifestyle and by stimulants and stimulants.
- If you are taking any other medicines, please ask your doctor.
- The medicine must not be used if you are hypersensitive (allergic) to any of the ingredients.
DHU 7 Magnesium phosphoricum pregnancy and breast feeding period
- Like all medicinal products, biochemical functional agents should only be used during pregnancy and breastfeeding after consulting a doctor.