BIOCHEMICAL DHU 11 Silicea D 12 tablets
DHU Schuessler salt No. 11 is a homeopathic medicine. The application takes place exclusively due to the long-term use in this therapy.
Silicea D3 [D6, D12]
Biochemical functional agent no. 11.
Contains lactose and wheat starch.
Areas of application: Registered homeopathic medicinal product, therefore no therapeutic indication is given.
The salt of the hair, skin and connective tissue
According to Dr. Schüßler for impulses in the cells to reactivate the self-healing powers.
Silicea, a cleansing cell salt, helps the body eliminate non-functional matter; in skin applications, Silicea provides temporary relief from pimples, blackheads and blemishes associated with common acne. It is also a component of hair and nails and is thus a great remedy for brittle hair and nails.
· Purulent processes on the skin
· Disc herniation
· Tendon diseases
· Calcium calcifications
· Excessive sweating
· Wrinkles, premature aging
· Sand in the kidneys
· Brittle nails and hair, hair loss, acne
For information on risks and side effects, read the package insert and ask your doctor or pharmacist.
German Homeopathy Union DHU-Arzneimittel GmbH & Co. KG, Karlsruhe
- 250 mg acidum silicicum in homeopathic dilution
- Lactose-1 water
- Magnesium stearate
- Wheat starch
Indication / application
- Registered homeopathic medicinal product, therefore no therapeutic indication is given.
- If symptoms persist, are unclear, or appear again, you should seek medical advice.
The following information applies unless the drug has been prescribed for you otherwise:
- Take 1 tablet 1-3 times a day. If you feel better, you should reduce the frequency of use.
- Infants up to the age of 1 do not receive more than a third of the adult dose after consulting a doctor. Infants up to the age of 6 receive half the dose, children between the ages of 6 and 12 receive two thirds of the adult dose.
- Important: Let the tablets melt in your mouth
How long should you use the medicine?
- Homeopathic medicines should also not be taken for long periods of time without medical advice.
- You should take the tablets half an hour before or after eating and preferably let them dissolve slowly in your mouth. In this way, the medicinal substances can be absorbed directly through the oral mucosa without any detours.
- For young children, it is advisable to dissolve the tablet in a little water before taking it.
- In many cases, therapists recommend a combination of several mineral salts. In such cases, the salts are taken alternately, for example every hour or the first in the morning, the second at noon, the third in the evening. Schuessler salt. Some therapists recommend dissolving the respective mineral salts together in hot water and drinking them in sips. The duration of taking mineral salts according to Dr. Schüßler orientates himself on the healing progress. They are taken until the symptoms improve.
- Note: When taking a homeopathic medicine, the existing symptoms can temporarily worsen (initial worsening). In this case, you should stop taking the medicine and consult your doctor.
- If you observe any side effects that are not listed, please inform your doctor or pharmacist.
- It is not yet known that other drugs can influence the effect of the drug.
- General note: The effect of a homeopathic medicinal product can be adversely affected by generally damaging factors in lifestyle and by stimulants and stimulants.
- If you are taking any other medicines, please ask your doctor.
- The medicine must not be used if you are hypersensitive (allergic) to any of the ingredients.
pregnancy and breast feeding period
- Like all medicinal products, biochemical functional agents should only be used during pregnancy and breastfeeding after consulting a doctor.