BIOXSINE Forte Shampoo Mini
Pack size:100 ml Dosage form:shampoo
Reduces hair loss.
- Nettle herb
- Great nettle extract
- Chamomile flower extract
- Yarrow leaf extract
- Carob Fruit Extract
- Horsetail extract
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride
- L-aspartic acid
- Grape seed extract
- Biotinoyl tripeptide-1
- Purified water
- Sodium laureth sulfate
- Cocamidopropyl betaine
- Bee honey
- Sodium chloride
- Benzyl alcohol
- PEG / PPG-120/10 trimethylolpropane trioleate
- Macrogol-2-lauryl ether
- Hydroxypropyl guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride
- Tetrasodium edetate
- DL-pidolic acid, sodium salt
- Sodium DL-lactate
- Pidolic acid
- Pidolic acid, magnesium salt
- 2-methyl-1,2-thiazol-3 (2H) -one
- PPG-26 buteth-26
- PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil
- Pidolic acid, manganese (II) salt
- Oleanolic acid
BIOXSINE Forte Shampoo
- Provides the hair follicles with nutrients and thus reduces hair loss.
- Provides the hair with vitamins and minerals and gives it vitality, resilience and a healthy appearance
- The effectiveness and reliability of the product have been clinically proven
- BIOXSINE Forte is a herbal product that has been clinically proven to be free from side effects.
- Its pH value is suitable for the scalp and, as clinically proven, does not cause allergies or skin irritation.
- Does not contain any coloring.
- BIOXSINE Forte is suitable for all hair types.
BIOCOMPLEX B11 is effective against hair loss thanks to its ingredients such as vegetable flavonoids, unsaturated fatty acids, beta-sitosterol and zinc. It strengthens the hair, increases its resistance and gives it volume. In addition, it creates a healthy environment that is required to reactivate weak hair follicles.
Vitamins (A, B1, B2, B5, B9)
- Minerals (zinc, magnesium, potassium, calcium, iron, etc.)
With the vitamins and minerals it contains, BIOCOMPLEX B11 ensures well-groomed, healthy, shiny and lively hair.
- In the course of clinical studies it was found that the procyanidin contained in BIOXSINE Serum Forte Spray the
- Number of scalp cells increased. In addition, it has a positive effect in the treatment of male hair loss (alopecia androgenetica) by stimulating the hair in phases of hair development to enter the active growth phase from the resting phase. As a result, the use of procyanidin leads to an increased
- Hair growth and volume. Furthermore, procyanidin stimulates an increase in the anagen rate and thus leads to a larger strand diameter.
How to use:
Apply a sufficient amount to your wet hair and lather it up. Then rinse it thoroughly.
flavonoids, unsaturated fatty acids (linoleic acid, oleic acid), beta-sitosterol, zinc