· Viral infections - influenza, herpes simplex, shingles, acute and chronic hepatitis, human papilloma viruses, rubella, mumps, cytomegaloviruses.
· Bacterial infections - acute and chronic respiratory diseases, urogenital infections, intestinal infections.
· Fungal infections
· Antiprotozoal action - trichomoniasis in men and women
· After chemo and radiation therapy
· After intradermal application of fillers containing Hyaluronic acid.
· Builds a rapid immune response at the first symptoms of flu and bacterial infections. Supports rapid recovery from illness
Biosin contains a combination of the following biologically active ingredients:
Lactoferrin - Lactoferrin is an iron-carrying glycoprotein that belongs to the group of transferrins. It is responsible for the immune protection of the mucous membranes of the respiratory, digestive and genitourinary systems, and is contained in various body fluids and secretions (tears, bronchial secretions, saliva, bile, pancreatic juice, intestinal secretions, sexual secretions).
Inositol (Inositol) - Inositol is involved in the composition of cell membranes in the form of phosphoinositides, occupying 2-8% of the inner layer of the membrane. It is like one of his internal affairs, from where he enters the cell if necessary. Thus, it occupies a central place in a number of vital functions in the cells of the human body.
Zinc -This valuable trace element is a chemo-immunomodulator. It increases the production of white blood cells that fight infection. Zinc also reduces the growth of cancer cells. Zinc increases the number of T cells that fight infections. Provides the synthesis of immunoglobulins. Its most important role is the formation of nucleic acids. It actively affects the immune system by ensuring the synthesis of immunoglobulins.
Echinacea - The most widely used phytoimmunomodulator worldwide. Many years of research have proven its effectiveness. It reduces the severity and duration of the disease, is recommended to stimulate the body's defenses against viral infections, influenza and other infectious diseases. Echinacea is a powerful natural antibiotic.
One Biozin tablet contains
100 mg Lactoferrin,
20 mg Inositol,
100 mg Echinacea purpurea,
7.5 mg Zinc.
In adults and children over 12 years. take 2 (two) tablets daily 30 minutes before meals. For children over 6 years 1 (one) tablet daily 30 minutes before meals.
Keep out of reach of small children.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
The product is not a substitute for a varied diet.