BLASISTOL (WINDISTOL, new BLASENVITAL
) D-Mannose, parsley, cranberry, dandelion, goldenrod extract hard capsules 90 pcs
Blasistol is a nutrient complex with natural D-Mannose and extracts from more than 5 different plants.
Package size for a 6-week intake
For oral intake
Per daily serving:
1000 mg D-Mannose, 199.6 mg cranberry extract, 19.6 mg dandelion root extract, 14.2 mg goldenrod extract, 7.8 mg pumpkin seed extract, 7.8 mg parsley extract
Recommended BLASISTOL, D-Mannose, parsley, cranberry, dandelion, goldenrod extract dosage :
Take two capsules daily with some liquid.
Capsule size 00, red, semi-transparent
Ingredients BLASISTOL, D-Mannose, parsley, cranberry, dandelion, goldenrod extract:
D-mannose (61%), capsule shell (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, iron oxide red), cranberry extract (7.3%), L-methionine (6.1%), bulking agent: microcrystalline cellulose; Blueberry extract, dandelion root extract (1.2%), release agent: tricalcium phosphate, magnesium salts of fatty acids; Bearberry leaf extract, goldenrod extract (0.9%), parsley extract (0.5%), pumpkin seed extract (0.5%) Contains no allergens that must be declared according to LMIV
- D-Mannose is an important component of the mucous membranes in the human body - including the mucous membrane of the bladder - and is produced in small amounts by the body itself
- D-Mannose is a natural simple sugar.
- Gently obtained from birch bark.
- Contains organic acids, catechin tannins, oligomeric procyanidins, anthocyanins, flavonoids, vitamin C and phenolic carboxylic acids.
- Contains phytochemicals such as bitter substances, phenolic glycosides and flavonoids.
Solidago virgaurea (Goldenrod):
- Contains phytochemicals such as flavonoids, triterpene saponins (Virgaurea saponins) and phenolic glycosides.
- Contains phytochemicals such as phenylpropane and flavonoids, essential oils such as myristicin and apiol, numerous vitamins and minerals and trace elements.
pumpkin seed extract benefits:
In a 12-week study, pumpkin seed oil extract significantly reduced symptoms of overactive bladder. It may also aid the treatment of urinary disorders. Pumpkin seed oil can improve heart health by lowering cholesterol and reducing high blood pressure, both of which are risk factors for heart disease.