BODY MEDICA calorie blocker 2in1 capsules
The body gets its energy mainly from the three different macronutrient groups: carbohydrates, fats and proteins. This energy is called the calorific value and is measured in units of calories. How many calories a person actually needs depends on many factors. However, if the body is supplied with more energy than it can use, it stores it in the form of body fat in the fat deposits. The result can be decreased well-being and weight gain.
The BodyMedica calorie blocker 2 in 1 has been shown to prevent and treat obesity. It contains the functional, protected branded fabrics Omtec 50® and Omtec XS®. The natural fiber Omtec 50® has a high lipid binding capacity and contributes to that the intake of calories from fatty foods is reduced. At the same time, the functional component Omtec XS®, obtained from the white bean, reduces the absorption of calories from carbohydrates and reduces appetite. In conjunction with a balanced, calorie-conscious diet and regular physical activity, BodyMedica Calorie Blocker 2 in 1 can support weight loss.
BODYMEDICA calorie blocker 2in1 Dosage and Usage for Adults:
Calorie Blocker 2 in 1 is intended for oral consumption. The recommended dose is 2 capsules. These should be taken three times a day, one hour before each meal, with at least one glass (250 ml) of water. Restrictions on use: Do not use for more than 30 days in a treatment period. Treatment can be restarted after 4 days if you adhere to the following restrictions on use: • Get medical advice before taking the product for a long time;
• Do not take medication (such as contraceptives), vitamins, or essential fatty acids together with Calorie Blocker 2 in 1; oral medications must be taken 1 hour before or 4 hours after taking calorie blocker 2 in 1. If you have to take medication with main meals, please talk to your doctor before taking Calorie Blocker 2 in 1. Observe the enclosed instructions for use! Warning: do not chew or bite the tablet. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not use if the blister packaging is damaged.
BODYMEDICA calorie blocker 2in1 Contraindications:
Do not take 2 in 1 calorie blockers:
- In case of hypersensitivity or allergic reactions to one or more ingredients;
- If you suffer or have suffered from inflammatory diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (such as reflux esophagitis, gastritis, gastric ulcer or duodenal ulcer, Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis, diverticulitis), if there are signs of intestinal obstruction (threatened or existing mechanical or paralytic ileus) stroparesis in diabetics with neuropathy, intestinal polyps or existing severe digestive disorders (constipation);
- In the event of constipation or other side effects, discontinue use immediately and consult a doctor. Consult a doctor if side effects persist;
- If you are taking warfarin (blood thinner);
- If you are underweight (Body Mass Index (BMI) <18.5);
- During pregnancy or when breastfeeding;
- Not suitable for babies, toddlers, children and adolescents.