BOIRON Ricinus Communis 5CH granules 4g, constipation remedies
RICINUS COMMUNIS 5CH
BOIRON Ricinus Communis 5CH Indications:
RICINUS COMMUNIS 5CH Tube Granules is a homeopathic medicine mainly used in gastroenterology and obstetrics.
The granules of RICINUS COMMUNIS 5 CH are used:
* In gastroenterology: to relieve constipations, in case of gastroenteritis or fluIntestinal tract, to treat hepatic colic and dyspepsia.
* In obstetrics: to treat agalactia. Ricinus Communis is recommended during lactation decline in breastfeeding women. It is also administered in case of sensation of pulsating breast tension with swinging pain in the breasts.
BOIRON Ricinus Communis 5CH Manual :
* Reverse and turn the cap to remove the granules from the tube.
* Do not put granules in the palm of your hand to administer them.
* For adults and children over 6 years old, let them melt under the tongue.
* For children under 6, dissolve the granules in a little water.
BOIRON Ricinus Communis 5CH Dosage:
* In case of constipation:take5 granules Ricinus Communis 5CH, 2 times a day. Stop treatment as soon as the intestinal transit is normalized. * In case of gastroenteritis is accompanied by diarrhea with nausea but without pain: take 5 granules Ricinus Communis 5CH, after the liquid saddle. Stop treatment as soon as the intestinal transit is normalized. *
To boost lactation: take 5 granules of Ricinus Communis 5CH, 3 times a day.
* To stimulate the rise of milk before breastfeeding: take 3 granules or 5 granules of Ricinus Communis 5CH, 3 times a day. These dosages are given as an indication, They are frequently used but for more information you can consult your doctor or contact the pharmacists of the site parapharmacie-chezmoi.fr. Method of administration: Oral use. To be taken apart from meals, tobacco, coffee or mint. Allow the granules to melt under the tongue. Contraindications: * Allergy to any of the components of this medication. * Galactosemia, glucose and galactose malabsorption syndrome, lactose deficiency. For more information on contraindications, warnings, precautions for use, drug interactions, adverse effects, you should consult your physician or contact the pharmacists of the parapharmacie-chezi site. fr. Composition: Based on sucrose and lactose, the granules are impregnated with the homeopathic dilution of Ricinus Communis 5CH.
Tube granule of 4 grams or 80 granules. If your symptoms persist and / or you experience side effects you should consult your doctor.