BOIRON Silicea 15 CH 4g
SILICEA 15CH Tube Granules is a homeopathic medicine used to treat infectious diseases causing chronic or acute suppurations.
The granules of SILICEA 15 CH are used:
* In ophthalmology: in case of blepharitis of the eye or inflammation of the eyelids and also in the case of styes,
* In gynecology: to relieve the inflammations of the vaginal mucosa and the fallopian tubes.
* In urology: in case of cystitis.
* In dermatology: in case of acne boils, panaris,Of boil And oozing dermatosis.
* In rheumatology: in cases of coccygodynia and osteoporosis, which mainly affect the elderly.
* In stomatology: to treat early dental caries.
* Reverse and turn the cap to remove the granules from the tube.
* Do not put granules in the palm of your hand to administer them.
* For adults and children over 6 years old, let them melt under the tongue.
* For children under 6, dissolve the granules in a little water.
BOIRON Silicea Dosage:
To be adapted according to the medical prescription, the dosage being variable according to the pathology to be treated.
Method of administration:
To be taken apart from meals, tobacco, coffee or mint.
Allow the granules to melt under the tongue.
* Allergy to any of the components of this medication.
* Galactosemia, glucose and galactose malabsorption syndrome, lactose deficiency.
For more information on contraindications, warnings, precautions for use, drug interactions, adverse effects, you should consult your doctor
* In gastroenterology: in case of oxyurosis.
* In case of behavioral disorders: in case of general fatigue, difficulties to concentrate and disturbed sleep.