- Borna 10% Ointment is a product that has a weak fungistatic and bacteriostatic properties. Working effectively exfoliates and removes dead skin. Dries inflammation and effectively pulls the skin.
100g of the ointment contains the active substance boric acid (Acidum boricum) 10g and auxiliaries - Vaselinum album 90g.
Dead skin removal cream Action:
Ointment Borna 10% has a simple composition of tested and proven effective. It contains boric acid, which has, inter alia, astringent properties. In addition, effective against microorganisms and clearly exfoliates dead skin cells. A weak fungistatic properties and antiseptic. The product Borna perfectly suited for various types of skin lesions, dryness of alleviating their course and accelerating recovery. Borna 10% ointment is intended for topical use.
Dead skin removal cream Contraindications:
- Hypersensitivity to the active components of the preparation (boric acid)
- the use of the extensive wounds, damaged mucosa
- use in children under 12 years of age
- applying the open wounds and cuts
- pregnancy and lactation
Dead skin removal cream Indications:
It is recommended to use the ointment Borna externally in adults and adolescents over 12 years of age in the case of inflammatory skin conditions, burns, and minor damage to the epidermis.
Dead skin removal cream How to use:
Apply Borna externally. In adults and adolescents over 12 years of age to apply a small amount of ointment Borna in pathologically changed, repeating function x 1-2 / 24.