- BUFENIK 200mg / 5ml is a drug acting on the basis of NSAIDs - ibuprofen, which has anti-inflammatory properties. In addition, it relieves pain (mild and moderate) and reduces body temperature.
syrup 100 ml. 5 ml contains 200 mg of ibuprofen. Other ingredients: kasantan gum, polysorbate 80, potassium sorbate, citric acid monohydrate, sodium saccharin, sucrose, glucose anhydrous, strawberry flavor, creamy flavor, purified water.
The product has the form of syrup for children, the use of which favorably affects the functioning of the body. It includes ibuprofen responsible for the elimination of pain of mild and average intensity.Additionally, it reduces inflammation and reduces increased body temperature. It can be used in children one year of age. It should be a non-steroid anti-inflammatory drugs.
- allergic to the ingredients (or other NSAIDs)
- ulcers or gastrointestinal bleeding
- severe liver or kidney disease
- heart problems
- the last 3 months of pregnancy
- body weight less than 10 kg
It is recommended to use the product in infants 12 months of age (at weight of 10 kg) and older children for the pain of low or average intensity and increased ciepłocie body.
For oral use. In the case of infants body. 10-12 kg (1-2 years) in the syrup administered 2.5 ml x 3 / 24h. Children of the month. 13-19 kg (3-5 years) given 4 x 2.5 ml / 24h. Children of the month. 20-29 kg (6-9 years) use 5 ml x 3/24. Children of the month. 30-39 kg (10-12) administered 5 x 4 ml / 24 h.