skip to content

BUY UNGUENTUM Neomycini 0.5% ointment 5g


Sale price £13.99 Regular price £30.00

Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

BUY UNGUENTUM Neomycini 0.5% ointment 5g

UNGUENTUM Neomycini is intended for use in purulent skin diseases, especially those caused by staphylococci (eg infectivity, impetigo), purulent complications of allergic skin diseases, infected small burns and frostbites.


Directions BUY UNGUENTUM Neomycini 0.5% ointment 5g for use:

Change the affected areas 2-4 times a day 

Unguentum Neomycini 0.5% ointment is a medicinal product indicated for use, inter alia, in the topical treatment of purulent skin diseases. The active substance of the drug is neomycin - an aminoglycoside antibiotic, which has a bactericidal effect on, for example, staphylococci.

Composition of Unguentum Neomycini 0.5% ointment:

Active substance: neomycin sulfate (Neomycini sulfas). 1 g of ointment contains 5 mg of neomycin sulphate and auxiliary substances: white petroleum jelly, liquid paraffin.

Action of Unguentum Neomycini 0.5% ointment:

A drug for application to the skin. Unguentum Neomycini 0.5% ointment contains the aminoglycoside antibiotic neomycin. Neomycin is bactericidal against staphylococci and numerous gram-negative bacteria (including Escherichia coli, Haemophilus influenza, bacteria of the genus Klebsiella, Proteus, Pseudomonas, Salmonella and Shigella, acid-resistant mycobacteria, including strains of Merculosis resistant to tuberculosis of Mycobacterium). The drug is not active against Pseudomonas aeruginosa, bacteria of the genus Streptococcus, fungi, yeasts and viruses.

The medicinal product Unguentum Neomycini 0.5% ointment is indicated for topical use in the treatment of purulent skin diseases - mainly diseases caused by staphylococci (e.g. furunculosis, staphylococcal impetigo) and in the treatment of purulent complications of allergic skin diseases, in infected minor burns and frostbites.

Additional information:
Store the product out of reach of children, at room temperature. It is recommended to protect against moisture and light. Before using the drug, consult your doctor or pharmacist. Do not use for a long time due to the build-up of bacterial resistance and the risk of fungal superinfection. The drug used topically, especially on open wounds and for a long time, may be ototoxic (damage to the hearing and balance organs) and nephrotoxic (cause kidney damage). Cross-allergic reactions between neomycin and paramycin, kanamycin, tobramycin, amikacin and isepamycin may occur when the drug is applied to the skin.

Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to any component of the drug. Do not use during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Do not use in children under 12 years of age. Do not use if hearing damage is found. Do not use on large areas of damaged skin, oozing lesions and varicose ulcers or long-term ulcers - due to the risk of damaging the hearing or kidneys. Do not use simultaneously with drugs that are toxic to the hearing organs, kidneys or the nervous system. Do not use in the elderly. Do not use in impaired renal function and in impaired hearing or balance.

Side effects:
Some people may experience side effects while using the drug: skin reactions and irritation, allergic changes, redness, erythema, swelling, itching, toxic reactions and eczematous changes.

Dosage of Unguentum Neomycini ointment 0.5%:

Use as directed by your doctor or as indicated on the leaflet. Unless your doctor tells you otherwise, use 2-4 times a day. Apply a thin layer of the ointment to the affected areas. Wash hands thoroughly after use. Do not use for more than 7 days.

BUY UNGUENTUM Neomycini 0.5% ointment 5g