Marigold contains the active compounds flavonoids, which support the production of collagen proteins and also help maintain strong immunity . Marigold flowers contain up to 70% of the carotenoid - lutein. In them it is in the form of esters of fatty acids - lauric, myristic and palmitic. When taken with food as a supplement, the ester is hydrolyzed and releases pure lutein, which is absorbed and metabolized by the body. Lutein accumulates in the retina of the eye, in the macula, where it performs its function of filtering harmful, high-energy rays from the blue spectrum of visible light and thus supports the function of vision . Lutein helps protect cells from the damaging effects of free radicals.
- Marigold oil extract in soft gelatin capsules favorably affects the function of vision and the process of fat breakdown;
- supports the activity of the digestive system;
- helps maintain good elasticity of blood vessels;
- contributes to the normalization of the menstrual cycle.
CALENDULA Application: One or two capsules three times a day with food.
|Content of:||In one capsule:||In six capsules:||Recommended maximum daily dose *:|
|Marigold flower extract||5.25 mg||31,5 mg||not specified|
* In accordance with Ordinance №47 on the requirements for food supplements.
Standardization: TD 11.04.
Storage : Store in a dark and dry place at a moderate temperature.
Packaging : PP vial with 60 capsules and instructions for use.
Shelf life : Two years from the date of manufacture.
Keep out of reach of small children.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
The product is not a substitute for a varied diet.