CARDIODORON MITE Dilution, Where can you buy cardiodoron?
pack size:50ml Dosage form:dilution
active CARDIODORON MITE Dilution ingredients
- 100 mg donkey thistle flower ethanol. Digestion (1:3,1)
- 100 mg primula flower ethanol. Digestion (1:3,1)
- 0.2 mg Hyoscyamus niger ex herba mother tincture
CARDIODORON MITE Dilution excipients
- water, purified
- Ethanol 96% (v/v)
CARDIODORON MITE Dilution indication
- The preparation is an anthroposophic medicinal product for diseases of the cardiovascular system.
According to anthroposophical knowledge of man and nature, the areas of application include:
- Disorders of vegetative rhythms and their coordination, especially cardiac arrhythmias; Sleep disorders; Discomfort in the heart area (dyscardia) and irregular circulatory activity with blood pressure fluctuations (orthostatic dysregulation) as well as functional heart and circulatory disorders in and after infectious diseases.
- In the case of pain in the heart area, which can radiate into the arms, the upper abdomen or the neck area, or in the case of shortness of breath, a medical examination is absolutely necessary.
- If symptoms persist, a doctor must be consulted.
- According to anthroposophical knowledge of man and nature, the areas of application include:
CARDIODORON MITE Dilution dosage
- Always take the medicine exactly as directed. Please check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
Unless otherwise prescribed by the doctor, the usual dose is:
Adolescents from 12 years and adults
- 15-20 drops 1-3 times a day
School children from 6 to 11 years
- 8-10 drops 1-3 times a day
Infants up to 5 years
- 3 - 8 drops 1 - 3 times a day
Babies with drinking disorders
- 1-2 drops before each meal
- Adolescents from 12 years and adults
duration of use
- The duration of the usage will be decided by the medicating doctor.
If you forget to take the medicine:
- Do not take a double dose to make up for a forgotten dose.
CARDIODORON MITE Dilution way
- It is best to take the drops diluted with water. Babies and toddlers are given the drops diluted with a little tea.
- There are no known side effects.
- Please tell your doctor or pharmacist if you notice any side effects.
Interactions with other medicines
- Not known
- Please tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines, including medicines obtained without a prescription.
- The drug must not be used if you are hypersensitive (allergic) to primroses.
pregnancy and breast feeding period
- The drug should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding because of the alcohol content and because there is insufficient documented experience.
patient CARDIODORON MITE Dilution notes
Driving and using machines
- There are no special precautions required.