CATHEJELL Lidocaine gel
CATHEJELL Lidocaine C sterile lubricant ZHS 8.5 g
Sterile catheter lubricant gel with lidocaine.
Active Lidocaine gel ingredients
- 4.25 mg chlorhexidine dihydrochloride
- 170 mg lidocaine hydrochloride
Auxiliary Lidocaine gel materials
- Water for injections
Cathejell® for catheterization, for endoscopic examinations in urology
Properties of Lidocaine gel Cathejell®
- Visible and soluble in water
- tissue-adapted conductivity
Cathejell® is a sterile, clear, water-soluble lubricant gel, which improves the sliding when inserting catheters (intermittent catheterisation) and instruments (in general anesthesia) into the urethra.
The advantages of Lidocaine gel Cathejell®
- optimal handling: instill with one hand open
- perfect instillation: slow, soulful, hold the bellows down while extracting
- optimal result: gentle insertion of the catheter without micro-lesions, without pain
Areas of application Cathejell® with lidocaine
Cathejell® with lidocaine has a local anesthetic (lidocaine) and germicidal effect (chlorhexidine) and is intended to relieve pain during urological interventions and largely prevent infections.
Lidocaine is a medically proven means of local anesthesia (local anesthetic). As a local anesthetic, its effect occurs 5-10 minutes after it is introduced into the urethra and lasts for 20-30 minutes.
Chlorhexidine disinfects and is effective against a large number of bacteria, some fungi and viruses. At the present concentration, chlorhexidine protects against infections of the upper urethra and bladder that may occur as a result of the treatment.
Active Lidocaine gel ingredient:
lidocaine hydrochloride, chlorhexidine dihydrochloride